Hair Restoration Sydney
Hair restoration is a prerequisite to hair loss surgery. It is an important procedure that helps stop the progress of hair loss, and to some extent, it can entirely reverse it. Most of the surgeons offering hair transplant normally recommend the procedure before the hair transplant in Sydney. It aims at permanently correcting permanent baldness in men. It often involves the use of surgical and non-surgical hair restoration techniques. Some of the non-surgical procedures include oral, topical hair solution among other surgical treatments. The common methods of surgical hair restoration used to promote hair regrowth in Sydney include scalp flat and scalp reduction surgery. Some precautions must be observed during the procedure to avoid any adverse side effects. For instance, some surgeons recommend stopping of minoxidil to prevent skin irritation.
• Increased hair growth particularly those hair surrounding the transplanted hair
• Prevents temporary hair loss
• Helps speed up the recovery process for surgery
• It helps to strengthen the non-transplanted hair
Methods of hair restoration in Sydney
• Scalp reduction; this is a critical procedure in hair transplant. It is designed for those with posterior baldness. In the procedure, the section of bald scalp skin is cut out. The process involves two parts. The first part is the surgical removal of bald part of the scalp. The second part involves the upward stretching of the half-bearing scalp to replace the part that has been removed. Scalp reduction surgery can be combined with brow lifting to eliminate the frown lines in the forehead and around the eyes. Scalp reduction surgery can also be combined with hair transplant to fine tune the restoration in some sensitive parts like in the frontal hairline.
• Scalp flap surgery; It entails the movement of a skin flap underlying the scalp tissues. The part with no hair growth is cut out then replaced with the hair-bearing scalp. The size of the flap depends on a patient’s needs. The resulting scar is covered by the relocated hair so it does not appear.
• Direct Hair Implant; this is a minimally invasive procedure in the hair transplant procedure. It does not involve any use of stitches, donor strip or scalpel. It is based on Follicular Unit Extraction. In Sydney, the procedure is custom made to make it painless and simple. The advantage of this procedure is the possibility to control the outcome.
• Follicular Unit Transplant; it is the most reliable procedure in hair transplant. A unit of the follicle is extracted and transplanted as a unit. The advantage of FUT is that it delivers natural looking results and is more effective. Stereoscopic microscopes are used to dissect, hence, reducing the risk of damage. It is a less invasive technique that promises extremely great results. In Sydney, several improvements and innovations have been developed to make the procedure both comfortable and safe.
It is crucial to consider finding the right surgeon that offers personalized hair treatment for one to realize their hair restoration dreams. Hair treatment Sydney is designed for all who are experiencing pattern baldness. The choice of a good hair transplant technique is vital for effective hair restoration.