Beard And Eyebrow Transplant Sydney
Facial hair has now become a sophisticated matter not only to men but women as well. While some celebrities brag around with full, thick looking facial hair, some are incapable of maintaining theirs. It is irrefutably true that facial hair has an impact on one’s identity, expression, and lifestyle. Some completely lack facial hair, and this may be attributed to genetic reasons, skin damage or diseases. However, with extensive development in hair transplants, it has become easy for most people to acquire the looks they desire. Eyebrow and beard transplants in Sydney is now all the rage. Eyebrow hair loss is real and can take a toll on one’s confidence. Statistics show that most women spend far too long penciling their eyebrows to attain their desired looks, but most don’t get there. Eyebrow transplant Sydney is the service that has enabled many to realize their beauty goals.
Wiki explains Eyebrow restoration is a surgical procedure to reposition the eyebrow. With advancing age, a common occurrence is descent of the eyebrow, or brow ptosis. A similar condition is eyelid ptosis. Eyebrow re-positioning is a commonly performed procedure in cosmetic surgery. The brow is re-positioned, optimally, for the wishes of the patient as well as to correct the descent.
What is involved in eyebrow transplant?
• Hair is taken from other body parts and then transplanted to the brow area.
• A surgeon harvests the healthy follicles from the donor area preferably at the back of the head then transferred to the desired eyebrow area.
• The transplanted hair then grows like it was there originally.
• A patient who has undergone eyebrow transplant will have to do regular trimming to maintain the look they desire.
Beard transplant Sydney
Scars, asymmetry in facial hair and much more are some of the reasons certain men don’t get a beard. In Sydney, a beard transplant is a treatment option designed to help men fill their facial areas that lack beard growth. Like other hair transplant techniques, the hair from the back or sides of the scalp to fill the beard or moustache region. The procedure is performed using the Follicular Unit Extraction method.
Who are the best candidates for beard transplant?
• Those who are unable to grow beard
• those who have non-hairy areas around moustache or beard regions
• Men with incision scars or burns on their faces due to pimples or past surgery
• Men who prefer stubbly appearances around their chins
• Those who like sideburns but have sparse or scattered hair growth on their faces.
Why is beard transplant in Sydney becoming very popular?
• It delivers unsurpassed natural results that also feel great
• The results are long-lasting and stand the test of time
• There are no scars, stitches or scalpels used. The procedure is not painful though it involves a little discomfort.
• No major complications and side effects from the procedure.
What to expect after beard hair treatment, Sydney,
• Skin crusts are common after the procedure. This is usually a sign of skin healing, and it fades off after a week. It is not an issue to worry about as it goes back.
• The results are permanent. New hair grows and does so for a lifetime.
• Shaving is put off for the first ten days or two weeks after the operation. However, this varies based on patients. Some can trim after the first week.
Wiki explains Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that moves hair follicles from a part of the body called the ‘donor site’ to a bald or balding part of the body known as the ‘recipient site’. It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness. In this minimally invasive procedure, grafts containing hair follicles that are genetically resistant to balding, (like the back of the head) are transplanted to the bald scalp. Hair transplantation can also be used to restore eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair, chest hair, pubic hair and to fill in scars caused by accidents or surgery such as face-lifts and previous hair transplants. Hair transplantation differs from skin grafting in that grafts contain almost all of the epidermis and dermis surrounding the hair follicle, and many tiny grafts are transplanted rather than a single strip of skin.
Depending on the amount of coverage, beard transplant typically takes 2-4 hours. A patient who undergoes beard transplant notices significant beard hair growth after two months but for those who want long beard will have to leave it for up to 4 months. Anyone seeking outstanding beard can go for hair replacement Sydney. It is the service that has been personalised to fit the needs of all patients.